Planned changes for b9

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Jan 24 20:52:54 EST 2005

Hi Shari,

>> 2.
>> Standalone builder
>> [XXX] Add missing suffix silently?

same as moi, but we are alone until now :-)

>> [ ] Ask the user?
>>
>> 4.
>> Win only
>> [ ] Save windows "Version Info" into a custom property of the stack
>> to-be-saved...
> [XXX]  Standalone info should be all together.  Anything that makes
> you do one thing on Mac and another on Windows complicates it.

There is nothing like that for the Mac, "Version Info" is Win-only...
But of coursae i would save everything in the same place ;-)

>   I compile for both.  And I know I would forget to add that info to
> each stack.

See above...

> Unless you are saying that the standalone builder creates this
> property automatically?

My plan was:
To let the user click "Save" or whatever and the SABuilder would do the
rest, read -> save and retrieve
that prop, but most users (including moi) do not want to have their
stack(s) modified except by themselves!

If we did, we would probably use REV... :-D

> Mac and Windows shareware games
> http://www.gypsyware.com

Regards

Klaus Major