Saving SA settings

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 13:27:47 EST 2005

So long as the storage cards do not get in the way of the business end, I
don't see a problem modifying the msTools stack. There is already one card there
 and I tend to "save stack 'metaCard menu bar' " between build sessions
anyway...  new cards would allow persistent recall with simple fwd/back,
new/delete btns to allow us to choose which settings to apply. Why go for a  complicated
 solution (such as external XML files) when a simple one is usually  better?

2p. or 2c. (whichever is the cheaper at current exchange rate)  please.

/H