Planned changes for b9

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 21 16:48:58 EST 2005

On 1/21/05 2:58 PM, Klaus Major wrote:

> 1.
> Could live with these changes in general?
> [x ] Yes
> [ ] No, i am just too conservative
>
> 2.
> Standalone builder
> [ ] Add missing suffix silently?
> [x ] Ask the user?
>
> 3.
> Position of Menubar on win/*nix
> [ ] Put Menubar on (almost) topleft corner of the screen
> [ ] Put it ............................. (fill in your favourite position)
> [ ] Leave it as is, i will do my own thing :-)

      I'm indifferent about this -- do whatever others want.
> 4.
> Win only
> [ ] Save windows "Version Info" into a custom property of the stack
> to-be-saved...

Well...no. I'd rather see the text file. In general, I don't like the
IDE messing around with my stacks. Chances are good that I will open up
a stack later on, see a property I don't remember putting there, not
know what it is for, and not know what to do with it. I don't like when
that happens. I don't mind loading a text file though, and I think this
would be a handy feature. Right now I do the same thing, only I keep the
settings all together in a stack I made just for that purpose.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com