Stack opens wrong copy of Metacard

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Feb 19 08:53:32 EST 2005

I've got a stack that when double-clicked, opens my backup copy of
Metacard.  (I keep a copy stashed so that if I start having a lot of
problems and want to reinstall it, I just grab the backup copy.)
That copy is sacred.  It's not for use to keep it unspoiled.

I open my usable copy of Metacard, open the stack, do something, save
it, and close it.  Hoping to relink it to the right copy.  But
regardless, when I double-click the stack, it wants that other copy.

How do I retrain it?

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games