Bizarro behavior explained

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Feb 4 16:13:20 EST 2005

Shari wrote:
> I had kinda wondered why my MC preferences hadn't reverted to the
> defaults.... guess that shoulda been a clue, eh?

Though only for a short while:  Klaus Major has devoted some of hius
seemingly boundless energy to revising the preferences for the MC IDE so
it will no longer rely on the Home stack but store them in Prefs (Mac)
or Documents and Settings (Win) where they belong.

So the upside is that in the future all your IDE copies will use the
same prefs. The downside is that it won't help you identify issues like
this one. :)