How can I find text with linktext in a field

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert r.venzl-schubert at t-online.de
Wed Aug 31 17:08:50 CDT 2005

Hi!

In the field "answer" of a learning program I use some words as
linkText to switch to another stack with cards that show some examples.

on linkclicked theLink
     go cd theLink of stack "examples"

Now I want to export and delete those cards of my learning program.
Therefore I will find the linkTexts of the field "answer" in a card
and list them in the field or variable "linkList" or similar. Some
linkText are a single word, others consist of two words with a space.

I tried sometimes myself but I don't have many experience and I failed.
Do anybody knows a possibility to find the linkTexts?

Thanks
Reinhold