[WTF] MC's Answer Dialog Options Flipped?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Aug 31 16:11:01 CDT 2005

OK, I ran into this last night and chalked it up to lack of sleep but now
I'm seeing it again so I have to ask: do the response options in MC's answer
dialog get positioned in reverse order?

When I run the following in the msg box:

 answer "hello" with "one" or "two" or "three"

I get:

 hello
 [three]  [two]  [one]

I always thought the last option in the answer command was used as the
default.  Running the above in Rev generates the expected result:

 hello
 [one]  [two]  [three]

Can anyone confirm this?  Did I miss a change somewhere?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design