How to export the images of a stack

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert R.Venzl-Schubert at t-online.de
Tue Aug 16 17:31:29 CDT 2005

Hi Klaus,

>> I want to copy images that are used in a stack and located in a
>> mediafolder. I collected the filenames in a variable.
>> Now I am looking for a script for Mac-OS and Windows to copy the
>> images from the mediafolder into an other one.
>
> the most simple method:
>
> put url("binfile:" & "original_folder/filename.xyz") into url
> ("binfile:" & "NEW_folder/filename.xyz")
>
> used in a repeat loop :-)

with the following script I got the list of images in my stack:

   go first marked cd
   repeat with k = 1 to num of marked cards
     repeat with i = 1 to 20
       if there is a img ("Image" & i) then
         if the filename of img ("Image" & i) is not in ImagePath then
           put the filename of img ("Image" & i) & CR after ImagePath
         end if
       end if
     end repeat
     go next marked cd
end repeat
delete char -1 of ImagePath

This is a part of my list:

Media/StrainUndef.jpg
Media/StrainTriaxOblat1.jpg
Media/StraintriaxOblat2.jpg
Media/DeformStrain.jpg
Media/DeformTrans.jpg
Media/DeformRotat.jpg

Now I tried to use you suggestion in this script:

   repeat with i = 1 to num of lines in ImagePath
     put line i of ImagePath into ImageName
     repeat with k = 1 to 6
       delete char 1 of ImageName
     end repeat
     put url ("binfile:" & "ImagePath") into url
("binfile:Export/ImageName")
   end repeat

The only I find in the foulder Export is the empty file "ImageName"

What is my mistake?
Is the directory incompletely?
When it is the reason: How can get the entire directory?

Thanks
Reinhold

(What's about your basement? Is it dry at last?)