Revolution debugger issues

Wil Dijkstra W.Dijkstra at fsw.vu.nl
Thu Aug 4 02:20:03 CDT 2005

Although this quite probably nothing has to do with your problems, the MC
debugger always runs into problems if you set the breakpoint after you
changed the lineDelimiter to something else than cr, e.g.
set linedelimiter to tab
Nevertheless, you may check if you happen to change the linedelimiter
somewhere before the breakpoint. I don't know if this happens in the rev
debugger too (I'm an MC addict, using rev only for its better
documentation).

Wil Dijkstra