Mouse Click

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Tue Apr 5 16:08:29 EDT 2005

I'm creating a small demo app using another application.  I was hoping
to tap into MC's ability to take screen shots to augment the
presentation by having it send a screehshot to the server with every
mouseclick.  The server in turn does a lot more the the screen shot,
but the point is to get a screenshot first.

The demo has nothing to do with MC or REV, I just want to run it in the
BG as a service and have it pipe me the screenshots.  That said, at no
time will the cursor ever be focused on the stack because MC in this
case is not even part of the project (well, it is but not a visual
part).