How to do clean install of MetaCard?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Sep 11 17:10:27 EDT 2004

Alain Farmer wrote:

> Hello Richard and y'all
>

>>The FlipsIDE plugin will make everything really
>>smooth ... just one click and you switch from
>>Rev to MC (or to Rossiland or to Constellation
>>or anything else you want).
>
> Including FreeGUI ?  ;-))

The very moment it becomes its own IDE I'll happily make a FlipsIDE
module for it, as I noted on the FreeGUI list a while back.

>>Set a preference and it becomes zero clicks. :)
>
> Great design guideline, e.g. utter simplicity and no
> unnecessary tasks for the user. Keep up the marvelous
> work. :-)

Thank you.  Now if only I can get it to stop making a hard crash when
using the Message Box after returning to the Rev IDE.  If you use it in
one direction, to flip from Rev to another IDE, it works great. But
flipping back to Rev will crash the first time you do a "put".  Kevin
has kindly offered to help me diagnose this, and now that v2.5 is out
the door we may see some movement on that soon...