How to do clean install of MetaCard?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Sep 11 15:14:30 EDT 2004

Recently, Klaus Major wrote:

>> The FlipsIDE plugin will make everything really smooth, as soon as
>> Kevin's done helping me debug why it causes Rev to crash.  Once it's
>> done you'll never need to dissect the OS X engine bundle again -- just
>> one click and you switch from Rev to MC (or to Rossiland or to
>> Constellation or anything else you want).  Set a preference and it
>> becomes zero clicks. :)
>
> I've seen very impressive screenshots of "Constellation" but
> "Rossiland" also sounds EXTREMELY promising :-)
>
> Do you know something that we don't? ;-)

Indeed he does: I'm opening my own amusement park.

In reality, it's just some tools I've been working on, along the lines of
Jerry, Richard, and probably a few other folks.  The project has taken a
back seat for the moment, but there's a little screenshot here:

  http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/ionn_preview.jpg

> I wish i could make it to one of your california Rev summits...

Likewise, to Europe...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director