How to do clean install of MetaCard?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Sep 10 16:23:48 EDT 2004

Chipp Walters wrote:

> Thanks Jacque,
>
> This should probably be included in the installation instructions at the
>  MC IDE group front page.

We already use the maximum number of characters allowed. :)

But really, this is the first time this has come up.  Very few people
use the MC IDE, and about 98% of those who do were using it before the
acquisition.

The FlipsIDE plugin will make everything really smooth, as soon as
Kevin's done helping me debug why it causes Rev to crash.  Once it's
done you'll never need to dissect the OS X engine bundle again -- just
one click and you switch from Rev to MC (or to Rossiland or to
Constellation or anything else you want).  Set a preference and it
becomes zero clicks. :)