How to do clean install of MetaCard?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Sep 10 17:30:36 EDT 2004

Sorry Klaus, that didn't work either.

I've created a folder in the same directory at the mchelp.mc, mchome.mc,
and mctools.mc and named it "MetaCard.app". Of course the extension went
away because the Mac now thinks it a bundle.

Next I opened the bundle and created a new folder named "Contents", then
opened it and created a new folder named "MacOS" and then opened it and
copied the Revolution 2.5 executable from the Revolution bundle at
Revolution.app/Contents/MacOS/Revolution.

Now, I double click on the MetaCard.app bundle and nothing happens. Any
other suggestions?