Controll browser

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 8 17:06:19 EDT 2004

On 9/8/04 2:40 PM, Klaus Major wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
>> Klaus Major wrote:
>>
>>> Hi MetaCarders,
>>> did someone also notice this?
>>> Looks like some controls do not appear correctly in the "Control
>>> Browser"...
>>> Some objects appear indented as if they are part of a group on the
>>> same card...
>>> But they aren't of course...
>>> Small screenshot can be found here:
>>> http://www.major-k.de/controlb1.jpg
>>> Player "display" is NOT part of the group "hintergrund" but looks
>>> like in the CB
>>> I think i noticed this first with the new 2.5 RR engine, but this
>>> might coincidence...
>>

>> I rarely use the CB myself so I haven't noticed this.
>> Does the same build of the IDE perform as expected with earlier
>> versions of the engine?
>

> Yes, looked ok with the engine of Rev 2.2.1...
>
> I am using b7 (at least the latest) of the MC GUI since you released it...
>
> Did not test with a beta of 2.5.
>
> Will check on my PC tomorrow...

For what it's worth, I've never seen this behavior, and I use the
control browser all the time. I'm running the 2.5r2 engine right now;
haven't had time yet to install the latest. Klaus, which "new" 2.5 do
you mean, the first one released a couple of days ago, or the next one
that is currently in testing by the "use-rev" list?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com