taking a picture of the card programmatically?

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Wed Oct 20 19:34:36 EDT 2004

Eric,

Use "import snapshot" and specify the rectangle if you don't want the
user to have to drag open a rectangle.  For more information type
"import" into the script of any object, highlight it, and then Lookup
Selection under the Tools menu in the Script Editor window.

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software