tools stack version (2.6) doesn't match engine version (2.6.1)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Oct 16 13:29:40 EDT 2004

Dr.John R.Vokey wrote:
> All,
>   I just installed the latest test version of the MC IDE for Mac OS X,
> and I get the (harmless) error in the subject line.

That error comes from the Home stack.  To date we've only been working
on mctools.mc, and will revise the Home stack when the license scheme
changes (portions are locked so I'll have to get Scott Raney's assistance).

If you find it annoying you can remove that warning from your Home
stack.  The current plan is to make the MC IDE work with all engine
versions from the time it went open source to the present (that is, if
we can stay on top of the incompatibilities introduced by Rev's
stewardship of the engine).