Solution: Display of groups in Control Browser

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Tue Nov 30 00:41:04 EST 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:01:04 -0800, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
>
>     Seems to be really a complex problem - maybe partly because of
> "subtracting" and at the same time of "layer" bugs in the engine. The
> latest - newest as of today - engine 2.6.2A3 is no different in this
> respect.
>
>     As usual, probably there is more than one solution, i.e. also in
> the direction of the proposals of WA.
>
> There's one core issue I'm still unclear on: is this a bug in the
> engine? Or a "design decision"?
>
> If it's a bug let's just have it fixed at the source.
>
>  Richard Gaskin

I really cannot imagine such a problem could be caused by a "design
decision". The Rev team probably could answer that question, could they?

However that may be, my improved indenting routine cuts the display time
of controls' values in the Metacard Control Browser into half.

--Wilhelm Sanke
<www.sanke.org>