Solution: Display of groups in Control Browser

Wouter wouter.abraham at scarlet.be
Mon Nov 29 20:03:41 EST 2004

My bad.
Disregard my two latest mailings.
made 2 mistakes.

I should have used the

           put last item of varname - x into last item of varname

and secondly, I should have traced the script in the latest version of
the engine instead of a previous one.

but both
  put last item of varname - x into last item of varname
or
subtract  x from item -1 of varname

are not doing what they should do in the script of the refresh handler
in the latest engine version.

Sorry,

WA