Display of groups in Control Browser

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Nov 25 10:13:49 EST 2004

Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
> In September this was discussed on this list under subject "Control
> Browser". I, too, noticed, that after a line that displays a group in
> the Control Browser all other controls are shown indented even if they
> do *not* belong to that group; this happens with the latest version
> 2.6.2A2.
> I looked at the earlier versions and found out that this phenomenon
> starts with engine version 2.6.1 and Metacard IDE version 2.6.b6. At
> this point the font of the Control Browser was changed, too.
>
> Is this an engine problem or due to changes in the Control Browser?

If it works reliably with earlier engine versions it may be an engine
issue, or something specific to the way the MC IDE uses the engine to
build that list.

I've seen this myself, but haven't had time to look into it deeper.

If any of you are able to correct this I'd happily tuck the fixed code
into the next build.