MC IDE 2.6 - next steps

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri May 28 17:44:50 EDT 2004

Perhaps a better question is:

Are there any other tools which can uncompress .sit files? And are they
easy to use?

Or, can one just .gz the whole thing? (I imagine gzip doesn't retain
resources either..)

btw, what's so important about the resource fork for Rev stacks? Can't
you just open and save and you've created a resource fork?

-Chipp