black menus, still...

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu May 27 20:09:27 EDT 2004

Hi Ken,

> Klaus, I had this a couple of times before, but it now has gone away.
> I'm
> using 2.6 with the B4 IDE on WinXP.

pheeeeew, finally fixed it :-)

And the troublemaker was my old HOME stack!

Although nothing had been changed by me except the size, it was
producing
the black menus!

Maybe it has to do with the changes in the engine to support the new XP
look and feel...?
Worked with MC < 2.6...

Anyway, i replaced my home stack with a fresh one from the new IDE b5
(Good work Robert! Thanks!)
entered my serial and are a happy camper again :-)

("happy camper", i just love these english/american (?) idioms :-D

> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software
> Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
> Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
www.major-k.de

P.S.
I added two buttons to my (Windows) "Version Info" stack (Standalone
builder):
"Save settings..." and "Load settings...", which saves me a lot of
typing :-)

Anyone interested? Then i could create a small installer for these
buttons for your
convenience... Less work than to replace the whole stack ;-)

And i am planning to revamp my "heim2" stack, so it will offer the same
functionality
like my Rev plug-in "2lz2"...

Just in case someone is interested in that one and is actually using my
"heim2" palette ;-)