Flash swfs

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 20:13:12 EDT 2004

on Tue, 11 May 2004
Simon Lord wrote:

> Not sure about a dll, I would need it to be a little
> more officially
> supported for Mac, PC and Linux like Flash is right
> now.  All my work
> is not streamed via the web so I do very little work
> in MetaCard
> anymore, it's all Flash and FlashComm Server.

It's your work accesible via the web?

> But being able to build my projects in MetaCard with
> embedded Flash
> files would be so much easier than creating the
> entire application in
> Flash.  Flash is just not geared towards building
> interfaces in a
> timely manner.

I'm curious.
What kind of interaction between Flash and
MetaCard will be more useful for you?

I'm asking, because probably one of these
flash developers could answer if he could
implement these message passing between
Metacard and the flash movie.

> Too bad the browser plugins are not compatible with
> any application.

I've read somewhere that using Delphi, you could
include the flash ocx with your project to play
flash movies.

al

=====
Visit my site: