Plugins, fonts

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri May 7 10:51:39 EDT 2004

>Most of the handful of people who still use the MC IDE have businesses
>based around it.  They're mostly building applications, not IDE
>components. The relative few who do make publicly-distributed
>plugins usually make them for Rev, or at least Rev-compatible.

As one who is still using MC as it was before Rev, I can verify.  I
did not participate in the poll as I was not a member and didn't have
time that day to become one, so my IDE never registered.  Been a busy
girl, just took two months off to marry my IBM fella :-)

I rarely post here anymore as all discussions appear to be geared
toward the IDE.  But I do read every post.  Have not joined the Rev
list as my version is from before the marriage of MC and Rev.

I prefer the MC IDE, the Rev IDE is too cluttered and makes it harder
to work.  Too many windows in the way.  To me the IDE should be in
the background, assisting you quietly.  It shouldn't be blowing its
horn in your ear distracting you.

I've never made a plugin for the IDE, though one of these days I will
find the snippet of code that allows a full stackwide script search
for a string.

I am very grateful to all of you who've kept the MC IDE alive.

You are very appreciated!

Shari
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--