Plugins, fonts

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri May 7 09:28:16 EDT 2004

Wouter wrote:
> That' s what I was looking for, version history, but unfortunately I
> still can find it.
> May be an "embedded version history" in the script of the Home stack or
> somewhere near
> would be a nice addition to make sure there always is a guide to what
> has changed since the previous version.

With the original mandate to make as few changes as possible, a simple
Version History seemed sufficient to outline the few bug fixes and the
original, simple Plugin Manager spec.

But as things have become more complex and there are now additional
messages flying around and multiple combinations of point-and-click
substitutes for what used to be accomplished with already-documented
Transcript, it may make sense to start a separate documentation project.

Who wants to head that up?

> Nevertheless nice work.

Thank you.