Plugins, fonts

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Thu May 6 12:19:14 EDT 2004

>Signe Marie Sanne wrote:
>
>>Good morning
>>
>>On both Mac Classic and Windows XP using engine 2.6 and IDE 2.6.b4:
>>
>>When I open the script editor, see its small indistinct font and
>>want to change it, I select Brensteins SetScriptEditorFont under
>>Plugins and head for the font. However, the pointer tool does not
>>change when over the plugin stack. Would it be possible to make it
>>change automatically to browse tool?
>
>If the stack's style property is set to modeless or palette it will
>behave as though always in browse mode.

Okay, the SetScriptEditorFont plugin now opens as modeless by
default. It also forces the font change onto the currently open
script editor windows. However, I can't release this version until MC
IDE b5 is out because the plugin works now in a mode not supported by
b4.

>>And when talking about fonts, on Windows XP all instructions in the
>>Home stack (for instance: File, Edit, Tools etc.) show in a very
>>small and ugly font (1024x756), actually, it is not much better in
>>the Rev environment either. But would it be possible to make it
>>more distinct, use another font or preferably use a bigger size?

I guess we should think about SetDefaultIDEfont plugin :)

Robert