Old MC Engines

PEChumbley at aol.com PEChumbley at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 11:14:45 EST 2004

Just an observation... I think Sannyasin has been including the "put" in
front of the script.  If you look at his original post, he has:

>but it seems to be a badly broken, buggy version... put
>
>" 109" is a number

where his email program had placed a return after "put" when he typed his
question, so his problem may be something else entirely.

Philip Chumbley

Sannyasin,

It's not the age of your MC (I have 2.5.1 and it does the same thing). It's
the fact that you don't have the "put" in front of your message box script.
Try:

  put " 109" is a number

You should get 'true'.

Ken Ray