Win98 Issue - Launch App on Remote Volume

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 3 14:17:22 EST 2004

Recently, I asked:

> Any ideas on how to make launching from a remote volume work correctly?

Hey folks -- I'm still looking for insight into having one app launch
another from a remote volume under Win98.  I just finished using WISE
Installer to build a couple of test apps and when both apps are placed on a
remote volume, one is indeed able to launch the other.  Yet an MC standalone
located on the same volume appears incapable of launching anything (the
result is "not opened").

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi