image display

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jun 25 21:52:35 EDT 2004

Rick,

The problem is that on OS X, the "filename of this stack" when run from a
standalone points to the engine file (which is in the application bundle
folder in Contents/MacOS. So if your stack was named "MyApp.mc" and you made
a standalone, the app would look like "MyApp.app", but *inside* that bundle
is the actual engine file at MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/MetaCard (or something
like that).

So you'll need to adjust your path accordingly. There's a tip about it here:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_file008

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software