Resize aspect

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Sun Jun 13 02:09:06 EDT 2004

Hi all, I want to throw out the following question to see if anyone has
a stack already done that can do the following...

My stack allows users to create a layout using template objects that
fit the printed page.  However, some users don't have monitor that can
display the full resolution, and 11 x 17 layouts are near impossible
for most.

So I'm looking to make a stack that can resize all objects on a card
*proportionally* to fit the new stack size (for example, a user wants
to scale the stack down to 77% because that's all that fits on his
viewable screen space).  But it will always be an aspect ratio
proportionate to the layout they are working on.  That way when it
comes time to print (or preview a print) I can scale everything to
100%.

Or is there another way?

Sincerely,
Simon