reinvestigation of the errormessages

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 11 21:32:50 EDT 2004

On 6/11/04 3:03 PM, Wilhelm Sanke wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> I just tried moving this version into the MC IDE and it won't launch.
>> I get the splash screen, which does show version 2.6.1, and then the
>> app quits before the Home stack shows up. This is in OS X Jaguar. Has
>> anyone else successfully moved this version of the engine into the MC
>> IDE in OS X?
>

>> Jacqueline Landman Gay
>

> Works for me here on Powerbook G4 and MacOS 10.2.6  (still lagging
> behind in MacOS versions), and the improved error dialog behaves as it
> does in Windows, but a number of new bugs have been introduced into the
> Documentation of the Rev IDE, as I noticed  on a first glance.

I got it to work with a clean copy of the Home stack, though I can't see
anything wrong with my old Home stack.

I notice I cannot copy/paste using Cmd-C or Cmd-V in the script editor,
though it works fine in fields. I can only do it by choosing a menu item
with the mouse. Anyone else see this? Or am I just jinxed?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com