Transparency of field when clicked

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Jun 11 14:01:31 EDT 2004

After "solving" the problem by putting a white object behind the
field, so that even if it turned transparent it would not take on the
coloring of the card, I got thinking about the whole transparency
issue and decided to turn it to my advantage.

I created a graphic to go behind the field, so that when a link in
the field was clicked and caused the field to go transparent, the
image would show thru.

The bizarro thing is... sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Can't figure it.  Usually works on card 1 (but not always).  Never on
the other cards.  Every card has the same background group on it,
with the same settings.  Each card has the same properties.  And the
scripts that are called by clicking on a link are the same except
that they take you to different cards.

Ah well.  Card 1 can have the interesting effect and the rest I won't sweat.

It was an interesting experiment.
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com