Hilites

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Jun 10 16:16:05 EDT 2004

There is a background group "Info", which includes a field.

The group is transparent.  The field is opaque and includes links and
styled text.

All field colors are set, including hilite colors.  The field is
white with black text, and no gold coloring anywhere.  None of the
link colors are gold.  The group has a gold background, in order for
the fields scroll/arrow buttons to be gold.

When clicking on a link in the field, the entire field turns gold.
This is undesireable.  I've tried every field setting I can find.
Traversal on/off, hilite on/off, and I cannot get this to stop.  The
only thing that should hilite when clicking the field is the link, if
one clicks on a link.

Any suggestions?
--
Mac and Windows shareware games