dammit

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 8 17:47:25 EDT 2004

On 6/8/04 2:48 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I, too am a bit disappointed with the engine debug messages in engine
> 2.6. Many times my scripts don't seem to want to compile on the first
> try, and issue a 'bad factor' error, but do alright on the next try.
>
> If this is supposed to be fixed in the 2.3 engine, has anyone yet checked?

I was in IM with a team member about a week ago, and he said it had been
fixed. The engine was throwing superfluous error strings, which has now
been corrected. Or they believe they have done so.

Those who also participate in the Rev mailing list should respond to
Richard's inquiry about the error message problem, since just this
morning Kevin M. said he didn't think it affected Rev, only MC. He needs
to know.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com