dammit

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jun 7 23:27:18 EDT 2004

I hate to lose my cool, but I can't get a day's work done with the
current state of the error messages coming from the v2.6 engine.

I can usually sort through my own code without it, but I've inherited a
large and nasty code base written in alien logic, and there's no
reliable means of identifying the source of errors.

Am I the only one who finds this a show-stopper?
Have y'all worked out a solution and forgot to share? :)

How does the Rev IDE cope with it?

If there was ever an argument for an emergency dot-dot release, making
it possible to know what errors are occurring would seem the irrefutable
case....