Scripting the new stack

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Jun 4 13:31:02 EDT 2004

The script I threw together to copy objects from the old stack to the
new stack is in the new stack, which I cannot access the scripts of.
So I am back to the drawing board to write a script to recreate the
old stack into a new one.  If anyone has such a script already
written it would be much appreciated.  I meant to save the one I
wrote yesterday for future reference, but hadn't yet done it.

Removed the password from the original stack, and will now try to
create a new stack (again) and hopefully no password will be needed.
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com