Spinning beachball

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Jun 4 11:29:42 EDT 2004

The HTMLtext worked perfectly.

Opened the newly built stack and some of the buttons were missing
their icons, and needed the icon ID number updated.  Opened the
Control Browser, found the image, got the ID number, opened the
button properties, hilited the icon ID and attempted to type in the
new one.  Spinning beachball, force quit.

This seems to be less connected to my stack and more connected to
something else.

I reinstalled Metacard yesterday, the program, the home stack, and
the tools stack.  Not having any other problems on my computer with
other programs.

Will try it on another system and see what happens.
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com