Split

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Wed Jun 2 01:23:43 EDT 2004

Whoops, I thought we could split a fld directly without having to place
it into a variable.  Ok, so i think I have it working and tested a
paragraph of text using " " to split the text and place it into a
second fld.

This worked, but curiously the paragraph which was combined using "#"
appears to be scrambled afterwards.  This is an unexpected event.  Any
reason for the words in the paragraph to randomize their location when
a combine is used?