Heim Tools

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Jun 1 20:16:11 EDT 2004

Hi Alejandro,

> on Tue, 1 Jun 2004
> Klaus Major wrote:
>
>>> Better yet, we could write directly to everaldo
>>> and ask him.
>
>> Good idea, i think...
>> Do you know him (better than me)?
>> But i coulod write him, if you like, just drop a
>> line :-)
>
> It'll be good if you write him.

Hehe ;-)

OK, will do...

To be sure, we are talking about replacements for the icons in the tool
palette, right?

The other icons in the "icon chooser" not, since we may use the mc
icons freely,
but the nice icons of Sr. Everaldo probably not...

Any comments/wish-lists from the rest of the gang?
Anybody intersted in that at all? (Except Alejandro and moi?)

Or maybe Signore Rossi has some cute icons for the tools up his sleeve?
Scott, do you? (I know you do these cute kind of things HOURS before
breakfest ;-)

I wouldn't mind to use one of his, if available ;-)

> Thanks Klaus!

Viva MC!!! :-)

> al

Regards