MC IDE 2.6 beta 7 posted

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 24 15:24:37 EDT 2004

MetaCard IDE v2.6 beta 7 has been posted:

I had a window of time so I squeezed in what I could -- see
Help->Version History for a complete list of changes.

In this build the two biggest are the placement of buttons in Ask and
Answer for Mac OS (they're no longer an embarassment <g>), and that
those dialogs now support htmlText.

I need to focus on some other stuff for a while, so please pound on this
and lets see if we can make it final soon.

Many thanks to all who've contributed to this version, esp. Robert
Brenstein for tightening up some of the plugin code, Chipp and Jacque
for prodding the Ask and Answer changes, and Ken and Wilhelm for their
dilligent testing....