Placeable answer and ask dialogs?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jul 24 16:21:03 EDT 2004

Scott and Wilhelm,

As long as you're adding features...

I like Wilhelm's idea and think it's good for a couple of reasons:

1) It doesn't change the existing vernacular...IOW, old scripts will
work with it just fine

2) It works great with stacks on the 'edge' of the screen where the
dialog box comes up 'half off.'

I would also like to propose the following 'compatible' behavior. I
would like the answer dialog box to be able to display htmlText as well.
In RR, this is the default behavior. So, if there is htmlText
(identified by a <p></p> around the line) it will 'set the htmlText
prop' instead of 'putting into'. I find I use this quite a lot to help
format my dialogs, especially to add color to  specific words in them.

best,

Chipp