MC IDE v2.6b6 posted

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 23 15:51:53 EDT 2004

MC IDE version 2.6 beta 6 has been posted for your review:

In keeping with tradition, all reproducible bugs reported to date have
been addressed in this build.  This build also includes a few minor
feature enhancements and revisons -- please see Help->Version History
for a complete list of changes.

Please give it a run when you can.  I'd like to release this version
soon so we can move forward with a solution for keeping the docs updated.

PS: Ken Ray reported an issue in which the Spray Can tool wasn't
working.  I've verified that the tool is Spray Can when that icon is
clicked, but it gets even weirder:  if you type "choose spray can tool"
in the Message Box you get a spray can cursor, but querying the tool
returns "select tool".  So it appears something's wonky with the engine
on that one.

Ken (or anyone else who has time), can you please verify this and report
to Bugzilla?