alwaysBuffer not set...

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Jul 22 17:01:07 EDT 2004

On 20/7/04 10:55 pm, "Wouter" <wouter.abraham at pi.be> wrote:

> Then in other words, RR itself is going down this slippery slope
> (looking at the script in the revmenubar and other rev stacks :-)
> Or the slope is not that slippery.

I think this is a valid concern.  Its important that we make the IDE as
close to the engine defaults as possible, something the next couple of Rev
releases will address.  AlwaysBuffer should be the default in the engine,
saving both IDEs from making any changes that have the potential to cause
confusion in a standalone environment.

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools