Don't autoinsert default handler ('on mouseup/end mouseup')?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed Jul 21 22:22:01 EDT 2004

Hi all,

> Recently, "Ken Ray"  wrote:
>
>> I would like to suggest that either (a) when a script opens for the
>> first
>> time there is no default handler inserted (like "on mouseup/end
>> mouseup" for
>> buttons),
>
>  put "yes" into myVoteForThis
>
> I often hit 'enter' to dismiss an empty script window only to find
> later
> that an empty mouseUp handler was placed in the script.

EXACTLY! :-)

I confess that i really liked the nice popup of handler/control
structures in a long ago version,
where you could really save time... At least i did ;-)

Anyone else for this "dinosaur"?

And any comments to one of my last mails?
A bit "tuning" of the ask/answer dialog? Custom icons and stuff?
No, not interested?

Hmmm... ;-)

> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi