revAppVersion = 0

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 02:28:03 EDT 2004

Seems a useful function to me, although it would of course break under
earlier versions of mc which would still require a longer test handler.

btw does the environment() still return 'player' when running XPpro in the
development IDE?

/H

Richard writes:

So I'm  proposing that I add this very simple function the the MC IDE
backscript:

function revAppVersion
return  "0"
end revAppVersion

This function follows the convention  established by the qtVersion
function, returning a version number if  present (this function is
available in the Rev IDE) or "0" if  not.

It's only three lines, and doesn't add any new messages or  properties.

Shall I add it?