Vector data

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Mon Jul 19 15:12:46 EDT 2004

I own both Freehand and Illustrator, I use Freehand to work in and
Illustrator to import my work and save as .ai for certain clients.
Working in Illustrator is near impossible for me, the concepts and
workflow are a55 backwards...

I'm saving as Illustrator version 7 (eps) **from** within Illustrator
but I'm getting thrown errors with the eps importer.  Trying different
things until something works...