Vector data

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Mon Jul 19 11:32:48 EDT 2004

Back in the day I was able to export vector data to SuperCard by saving
as the PICT2 format.  This gave me the ability to import and print
vector information from SuperCard for certain projects which was very
handy.

Now I find myself requiring the same thing of MetaCard.  I have a
variety of vector files in Freehand that need to find there way into
the stack and retain their vector data (else it looses the high res
printing advantage).

Anyone have a solution to this?  I seem to remember a post saying we
could import EPS somehow.

Sincerely,
Simon