messed up custom menus

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jul 12 14:03:41 EDT 2004

> You may have stumbled across a rare thing:  a lack of robustness in
> Raney's code. :)
>
> What recipe could I use to reproduce the side-effects you're seeing?
>
> Have any of the other readers here encountered issues with MC's menu
> updates walking on your objects?

Yes, I have... and it's exactly what Klaus identified, where we got a
spurious "Background..." menu item in our Edit menu. It had to do with some
combination of switching tools from pointer to browse and clicking on a
stack... I'll see if I can dig up what I did to fix it.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/