Possible Goofy Fix Found for Missing PlayStopped

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Sat Jan 31 18:31:13 EST 2004

On Jan 31, 2004, at 12:00 PM, metacard-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> [Possible Goofy Fix Found for Missing PlayStopped]

I am using whatever underlying engine is included with Rev 2.03, and I
don't seem to be having problems with PlayStopped messages.  I have a
stack that relies upon that message extensively (it plays movies in
succession), but then again you didn't say that you were trying to play
video files.  This is important to me, since I could not use a newer
version of Rev until this problem (and the other one that prevents
controller updates on audio QT players in OS X standalones) were to be
fixed.

-Kurt