Apache settings for MC CGI (urgent)

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jan 26 01:21:39 EST 2004

Oh, just received this... hope it helps, too.

Hi Chipp,

I used to use the Linux CGI engine in RH 7 but for some reason it stopped
working in RH 9 (can't remember what the error message was). Now I am using
the Linux engine which can be downloaded at:

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/distributions/2.1/linux.tgz

Just use wget to retrieve the file and unzip it in the server.

If you happen to test revxml and MySQL at your side, let me know whether
it's working or not at your side.

Shishi